Rachel Marie Oberlin (born on October 7, 1986), nicknamed Bree Olson, is a former American pornographic actress and a Penthouse Pet. Bree Olson entered the porno industry in 2006, and worked for Digital Playground, Elegant Angel and Red Light District Video. She also had a contract with Adam & Eve from 2007 to 2010.
Bree Olson performed in over 230 adult movies. She was The Penthouse Pet of the Month for March 2008, appeared on the cover of Hustler, Penthouse and Playboy magazine. On March 1, 2011 Bree Olson was living with Charlie Sheen.
She was very supportive of Charlie Sheen in the comments made to the media, during the controversy with the producers of Two and a Half Men. Charlie stated that Bree has retired from the porn industry as a result of their relationship. Olson later declared : “As long as I`m with Charlie, I am retired.”.
On March 5 Charlie tweeted that Bree Olson “left the building” and that, “We’re sad… Over it…Applications now being accepted”. She later that day got back and then moved out and left Charlie for the last time in April 2011.
She announced in October 2011 that she had retired from pornography, and that she hasn`t done an adult film in over a year.
• 2007 Night Moves Adult Entertainment Award – Best New Starlet, Editor’s Choice
• 2007 Adultcon Top 20 Adult Actresses
• 2008 AVN Award – Best New Starlet
• 2008 AVN Award – Best Anal Sex Scene (Video) – Big Wet Asses 10 (with Brandon Iron)
• 2008 XRCO Award – New Starlet
• 2008 XRCO Award – Cream Dream
• 2008 F.A.M.E. Awards – Favorite Female Rookie
• 2008 Night Moves Adult Entertainment Award – Best Female Performer, Fans’ Choice
• 2008 XBIZ Award – New Starlet
• 2009 AVN Award – Best New Web Starlet – BreeOlson.com
• 2009 Twisty’s Treat of the Year
• 2010 AVN Award – Best All-Girl Three-Way Sex Scene – The 8th Day